ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Still Trapped in the Studio....

Greetings fellow Gridlockers.....I"m sorry it's been so long since my last post....I was afraid I was going to offend J, for my lack of posts and he was gonna change all the log in passwords on me. Phew...Looks like I just made it. Well, one of the reasons I've been so behind on the posting is cuz I've been busy at work, up here at Silent sound. Been working on lots of peeps.....but spending a lot of time with....

Photobucket

Mario. He's been in with Sean and I, and we've done quite a few records....

Photobucket

Sorry for straight jacking the pics from Concreteloop....but hey, I know how you guys all feel about my iphone pics.... sooo......

Photobucket

(peep me getting my shine on in this one!! haha)

But It's been a good set of sessions, getting a fair amount of work done.....one of the first records we did with him is actually out in the internets world....behold....



A great mixer named Fabian Marasciullo mixed it....J did a great post about him a while back...(don't sleep:http://engineeringatlanta.blogspot.com/2008/07/mix-views-fabian-marascuillo.html)
Fabe is great, as a talent, and as a dude....he was funny giving me my props on ichat world....

Photobucket

(additional shout outs to J big-ing up the blog as his status message!)


"Break Up" was produced by Bangladesh, Sean wrote it...and of course ya boy Gucci is on there keeping it STOOPID. Hope you guys like it...and as Mario's album approaches, I'll have some more music to post up!

2 comments:

J April 8, 2009 at 4:58 AM  

i cant stop laughing at that pic of u. what was going thru ur mind at that point?

Miles Walker April 8, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

haha....I was thinking, "how can I look so creepy that I'll consume J's laughter when he sees a picture of me on the blog looking this way?"......EUREKA ! I've done it!

Back to TOP