ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mix View: Marcella Araica

I havent made any post regarding engineering fo a sec. Honestly its hard to come across vids and stuff that i think is worthy of posting. Some of the stuff I see during the week is kinda noobie and corny so I usually dont give it much attention. I have an online subscription to Sound On Sound thats really good. I love rading the articles on Mix Engineers and stuff cause thats what I hope to be doing sooner than later. So sense most of you guys dont have a sub. I'll post some of y fav's from Manny Marroquin, Marcella Araica, Demo Castellon, and Jack Joseph Piug. All awesome engineers with tons of mixing and tracking experience. This first one will be the interview with Marcella. Shes awesome one of the best. I always check out her stuff and have hd the chance to work with her a couple of times and shes definately on top of her game. Awesome mix.




1 comments:

Desmond *A* July 21, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

Nice blog fam....Keep it up.

Back to TOP