ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

IICRLT Part 2



So like 2 weeks ago I had a post called " If I could record like this" which is basically albums i love, if i could record like how they were made, kinda like a dream gig so to speak. I might get shit for this but if not my fav album of all time its gotta be really close, top 3 definately, is Justin Timberlakes " Justified ". The vibe and the whole sound behind this albums awesome. i love every song on here from start to finish. One of my fav sounding albums engineering wise too, I A/B mixes to these songs all the time. The recording process seemed so dope on this album. Justin flew out to Va to work with The neptunes ( fav producers all time) and Timbaland in their studios. Theres even vids of the whole making of the album since it was his first solo joint coming of the huge success of nsync and what not so they taped everything in hopes of an MTV special. I love watching how they came up with some of my fav songs. I know miles is gonna agree this is the shit lol. Had to be the best job ever. Also check out the dre and vidal vids, those guys are dope, better than most the guys out there working now. super talented, and the song they mix in the vid should be released just cause its so dope.























1 comments:

wadayagonado July 3, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Dude...you KNOW I agree with you on that one. Holler

Back to TOP