ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Post Since Forever...

Sorry I havent been on this joint in a while, kinda got discouraged from blogging the last 2 weeks, been busy setting up my stuff at the apt. and work has picked up again, exciting but also very tired. But in the next week I will post pics of the new setup at the crib, ive been currently mixing the homie IL's mixtape tracks in the house and it's a breath of fresh air really. Dudes voice is sick and I wil definately post his tape as soon as its ready. I cant believe how good the stuff is turning out with all new gear basically for me, new monitors as well. (HS80's and yes Im happy to admit that I like them them!) but i decided to post some new songs Ive been listening to lately, Jeezy's album is gonna be a monster, and T.I. is running the club and radio right now with his new songs. 4th quater here we come!








0 comments:

Back to TOP