ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

IICRLT: Results May Vary- Limp Bizkit

Another installment of If I Could Record Like This ladies and Gents, and this time its with one of my favorite bands ever and in my top five albums of all time. Results May Vary was definately not their most popular album or best selling but for some reason that i cannot explain, I absolutely love everything about it. The mixing, production, musicianship, artwork, and the whole concept and storyline that went on during the recording of this album. Fred Durst is something like a genious, fuck what you think, this man just directed a movie this year! I put him up there with Kamye and Joseph Hanh from linkin park as far as creativity. I get alot of my sound from this album, i love what they did with the drums and bass as well as the vocal effects used on durst throughout. Give the album a listen if you can on itunes and trust me its worth the 9 bucks.





0 comments:

Back to TOP