ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Enjoy Some New Photos...


So I finally got the camera Ive been obsessing over today, The nikon D90. Now im new to this whole photography thing, but its been something Ive wanted to do for a while now. This camera is sick, shoots HD video and shoots photos with 12.1 megapixels. Stay tuned for some new HD vids of us in the studio working or chilling and just some more artsy joints of gear and whatever i see that looks cool.






Chilling At Patchwerk from J Stevenson on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  December 25, 2008 at 2:42 AM  

Dope. I'm looking into getting something similar. I may have gone overboard with the Xmas gifts to myself already tho.

Chase N. Cashe January 2, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Damn how much is that shit? I need that. I've been looking for a great camera.

Back to TOP