ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Monday, January 5, 2009

VEGAS!!!

So im finally in Vegas and getting used to the new city since I've never been here before, let alone to be working with some of my favorite producers ever at the same time.
I met with my couz and we kicked it over at the bar downstairs, which i might add is crazy enough with all the gambling going down, was fun and enlightening. This city will leave you broke from what I hear and ya boy aint even having it so dont worry, ill be leaving with more money than I came with lol. Heres some pics I did shoot some vids but I wanna put some more stuff together before I do all that, stay tuned!







5 comments:

Elle January 5, 2009 at 3:39 AM  

Lucky bastard ( term of endearement )... Easy E is stuck in Bean Town in 10 inches of snow and 23 degrees. Please don't post any more photos of the pool!!

Ben Walker January 6, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Awesome blog bro! I'm a producer from Wellington in New Zealand, got put onto this blog through ChaseNCashe. Looking through some of the older posts and it looks like you got some dope stuff to post up. Looking forward to hearing more.

Peace!

Ben

J January 8, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

its freezing out here too though. i ahvent even left the hotel really

Anonymous,  January 11, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

whaaaaaaaat? Those City Lights, to the STUDIO lights! Hell, even the HOTEL is nice man. Definitely hot shit, man.

Back to TOP