ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Studio At The Palms: Usher and Neptunes Sessions


I love the studio here. Definately one of my fav's so far. Awesome staff and great amenities, this studio is ran near perfect. The assistants are always good for a laugh and know the rooms very well. If your ever in town and working make sure you ask for Conor or Ryon, their they best. Working here with The neptunes has been great. Ive learned alot just watching them work with their engineer Drew Coleman on the several songs theyve done so far. I will definately remember these sessions for years to come and would like to share some of my photos from the day. Make sure you check out my flickr page for the rest of the joints and updates.




2 comments:

T January 8, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

that studio looks dope

Miss Passion January 15, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

What's your flickr page link?

Back to TOP