ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Friday, January 16, 2009

The coolest part about working Vegas...

Was the studio, and working with P and Chad. Great people = great times. Had so much fun hanging with the assistants and staff at The Palms. Also I wanna shout out Mick for hooking us up with some BBC and Ice Cream gear. Definately had a great work experience meeting guys I really respect and look up to, and getting to actually work side by side was the shit. Heres some pics of the randomness that occurred.









2 comments:

Chase N. Cashe January 16, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Yo good look my nigga on playing them tracks. Ryan Toby hit me up and said they did a banger. If you got that joint let me know

J January 17, 2009 at 2:25 AM  

no prob, yall are the shit. i was in the other room most of the time, i dont have the track but i can get it from the studio. ill hit u lata

Back to TOP