ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Another day, another star



So today in the studio was especially cool. We had all sorts of people come through the yo to visit with the guys. Micheal Rapaport came through to interview P about A Tribe Called Quest, which I totally missed cause I was watching the game but I was around when Adam Levine from Maroon 5 came in to visit not knowing we were working. Really cool guy and super animated. He played guitar on one of the tracks we were doing and it came out hot. enjoy some pics and check back for more updates.


4 comments:

Anonymous,  January 9, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

what album were you working on?? And I'd be very interested in the track that Adam Levine contributed to. Personally, I think that Mr. Williams is perhaps the most innovative producers in music today. I loved what he did with 'She Will Be Loved' on the Call and Response album and would have loved to hear more from him on the CD. Usher is by far one of the best vocalists in R&B today. And Mr. Levine is one of the most amazing songwriters and singers yet. Anything these 3 gentlemen could create together would have to be phenomenal. I can't wait to hear it!

much love,
R. ;D

The Baron Boys January 11, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

MAN, I'm jealous... Even these pics make me want to work harder and get better at what I do. Nice camera quality, by the way. What camera is that? It's crisp. And that studio looks exceptionally fly. I want in!

You know, You're gonna be working with us one day! lol... i kid you not though.

J January 11, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

its a nikon d90. shoots at 12.3. megapixels. its dope. were just working on stuff for ush's next album

The Baron Boys January 12, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

that is dope yo, keep up the amazing work yo! Stay up

Back to TOP