ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Doppleezy

Shifted gears and slid over to Doppler today. Worked with another one of my clients today on his artist, Sweet Rush

Photobucket

....well this is half of Sweet Rush. Iman and her dog Chuck. Siham was there too, but she was too cool for school to be on Gridlock, maybe next time. Doppler is probably one of the only studio that hasn't bumped up the main rig to an intel based mac, so I wasn't able to rock off my boot drive (which is only intel compatible...I may set up a PPC one, but this is LITERALLY the only studio in town without intel, so it kind of pointless)....so unfortuanatley, no killface appearance today. Boo....just me....

Photobucket

Double Boo. As usual, I brought my gear for my mic chain...because I love the way it sounds paired with my mic, and in addition to that, it's nice to be comfortable using your piece, knowing exactly what settings work with whatever vocal performance, and just being familiar in general....also to have the gloomy bears on the defense tip, in case someone trys to fuck with your settings. Boosh!

Photobucket


We got it going good today, and finished up a joint.....hope they like it....and more to come.....

0 comments:

Back to TOP