ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Don't front on Tap Defense....

aight....so this is REALLY a studio based topic, but it's important to be able to let your mind relax after hours of hard work in the studio (or at least that's the bullshit reason i'm using to post this on the blog)....

And when doing so, you know it's all about iphone apps/games. Here's my personal favorite:

Photobucket

Tap defense.....what can you say other than this game is completely ill. Like, utterly and insanely awesome. You build towers and smite demons from getting into heaven. SMITE DEMONS SON. After a good round, I feel like silent Bob in Dogma...."holy shit, Silent Bob is an instrument of god?!?"

Photobucket

Not to be left out, is my homie's favorite game...

Photobucket

Crazy Penguin. I'm not gonna front...I don't have this one....so I can't comment too much, but I did see Jay rocking it one day and it looked pretty fresh....shout outs to the polar bear on the far right in the helmet making a face like he just dropped a hot one.

Well...I'm curious to see what everyone else does to pass time in the studio before cranking out the next hit. Let ya boy know! Hollertreezy.

2 comments:

John-Nathan Glass January 17, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

I be on that tap Defense..lol

If u into strategey games peep warfare on the iPhone...

its like 5 bucks..

Miles Walker January 19, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Word...glad i'm feeling some shout outs supporting Tap Defense...I'll peep warfare and get back at you....also check out "cannon game" that is fresh too

Back to TOP