ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

In The A

So I wanna aim more posts towards production tips and video's atleast every now and again for all the producers that are into the blog. I appreciate the work you all put in and I really admire the process that goes in for making beats. I would sit and watch Jlack make beats all the time cause he was so sick, its inspiring. Heres some more video's from the good ole folks at youtube with Atlanta's finest Shawty Redd and Zaytoven. If I did make beats they would probably come out like this.






3 comments:

John-Nathan Glass March 21, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

That was dope...
I probably shouldve watched that after i finished the beat i was working on...lol

Sorry I aint been commenting man I been caught up in the twitter Movement its addictive...

I still peep the blog daily...
Cup of coffee and Gridlock is how I start my days...lol

J March 21, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

thanks JNG, im holding it down with posts, i got some more vids coming up since you gys seem to like them more, hopefully I can get a lil interview steez poppin soon as well, so you guys can get to know us all a il better

John-Nathan Glass March 24, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

Fasho.
Me I just like whatever man I'm after Knowledge I'm trying to learn this so I can compete on a global level with this music.
I appreciate it all.

Back to TOP