ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Music University

Hey guys, just getting back in from the Music University seminar were Miles Leslie and myself spoke on engineering and mixing. It was really cool coming back for a second time to speak, the first time as a intern, and now as an established freelance engineer. Miles and Les were great sports, they were up from the previous night working, and just stayed thru this morning to speak. I know they had to be tired, but they still answered the questions and put on a show lol. Some of the other panelists were producers and executives so it was cool seeing all those guys in the same building chopping it up. Got a couple of offers to track and mix some stuff so it was pretty productive.

4 comments:

John-Nathan Glass March 9, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

The pics was dope.
Wish I couldve been there.
Did Polow da don Speak at the seminar also?

J March 9, 2009 at 3:22 AM  

yep polow did, ill post the vids soon

John-Nathan Glass March 9, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

Thats whats up.

Appreciate it.

Best Blog in the world.

Anonymous,  March 10, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

I love what you have done with the site. I can't wait to watch the video of Music University. Unfortunately I am always werking the desk, so I don't get the pleasure of receiving the jewels first hand. -Toya Elise

Back to TOP