ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

get your mobile on...

Okay.. Big moves in gridlock land... Trying for the first mobile blog post. So no hating if it's kinds garbage...or hating if it doesn't show up at all and I just spent 10 mins typing to myself. Wait, then only I would be hating on myself. Damn you self!!! ... Anyway, trying to report live from the west west today...
A proper blog coming, I hopes tonight...

Mobile Blogging from here.

4 comments:

T February 4, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

my nigga postin from the phone is tight because you dont always have computer handy, and it makes you look busy when you don't wanna talk to somebody lol good luck wit all that

Miles Walker February 4, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Haha... True that.. You can really front on someone you don't wanna talk to just face deep in the iPhone and give them a constant stream of "mmm... Yep...mmmhmmm... Oh word?.... Mmmm... Yea.... Mmmhmmm". Hahaha

Elle February 4, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

OMG..THIS POST MADE ME LAUGH HARD " typing to myself "!! The comments mad me chuckle too...good one Miles. Go Blogging on the move!

Miles Walker February 4, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

Haha...thanks Elle...I was wondering when I would be so lucky to catch a comment from you :-) I was getting jealous J was stealing all the shine!

Back to TOP