ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Track Record....well, sort of

Sorry for the delayed post...I was super tired making my way back to ATL....but had a really fun session my last night out there. It was with the cool new artist named Ahmad. He's got a great tone, and so much style it's ridculious. Dude came in rocking the dookie chain and kool moe dee glasses. I was like...."either dude is on some bullshit, or he's really fly". It was the latter.

The studio we were working on was cool too...it was the old Track Record...which was bought by producer Harvey Mason. Here's how it pretty much still looks, minus a different monitor for the computer rig...

Photobucket

but you know we were on the late night vibe tip....so here was us in action....

Photobucket

Also, I know i'm gonna catch super hell for this garbage pic, but there was the illest rack selection, because a great engineer named dave russel was camped out in there before us...

Photobucket

I could rattle off the list, but put it this way.....that many lights = hot shit in the rack. End of discussion.

A solid way to finish up that trip, but like I said, I'm happy to be home, and can't wait to see the folk tonight. Hollertreezadeez

12 comments:

J February 14, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

nice post, pics are super wack lol, but we get it lol! glad ur back u bum ass friend.

John-Nathan Glass February 14, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

If ur talking about mr. Ahmad Belvin...
he has got a song called cheat Have not herd it in a year, but its an unforgettable song...
Can't wait to hear the product y'all worked on...

Miles Walker February 14, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

yeah man...it actually was Ahmad Belvin...dude is great. "Cheat" is a great song...but he's got some real burners under the belt these days. I hope dude wins.

Elle February 14, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

J...can someone please buy Miles a disposable camera!!

Miles Walker February 14, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

ouch Elle...i'm hurt...I know my pic game isn't on point, but I try and make up for it by eating outfit coordinated food. I mean, come on...that's gotta be worth something.

J February 15, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

easily the worst blog pics to date but hes tryin lol.

Anonymous,  February 15, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

dope shit pics look like u took them with ya ass cheeks lol...

J February 15, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

See miles ya gotta step the pic game up, u gettin ranked with comments lol. IL even getting on u

Miles Walker February 15, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

True...I know I need to up the game...but it was curious that IL said he knew what a pic from my ass cheeks looked liked....no homo

Elle February 16, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

This is more outta control than the Twitter board. Miles we can start a fund for you..we can get a Cannon from Goodwill...dirty lens and all.

J February 17, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

we should start a fund, atleast to get another battery for the cam you have now. I know homeless people with better pics

Miles Walker February 18, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

aight kids....come on...I GET IT...ya boy takes horrible pics. In fact, I'm about to make a post EXPLAINING why my pics are so bad....but in the meantime, I'm certianly open to whatever spare homeless change fund you wanna send my way! Getting mine in the 09!!! hahaha

Back to TOP