ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Randomness.And Pics to boot.

So i spent most of my day sleeping and chilling till it got close to game time. Went to a party with Ryan Good and My Arie. Had a blast, JoJo knows how to throw a party, felt like half of Atlanta was there. We slid out during halftime to watch the rest of the game at PWR with the crew. I find it important to balance work and just being around your peeps and enjoying the downtime. I usually take my sundays off to be with my friends and see whats going on and whatnot. Funny how i always end up at a studio some way some how lol.



2 comments:

Elle February 2, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Ahhhh a day in the life of Mr. J...seems so lighthearted and exciting. I love this blog.

J February 2, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

thanks elle, im trying to step my game up. 4 blogs a week, no more no less. maybe i can get a session with you on the blog one day????

Back to TOP