ENGINEERINGATLANTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog all about recording and mixing.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

you dont' see this every day...

At Paramount A room...they have a cool SSL 6000. Which for anybody who hasnt' seen, it's quite close to a 4000, but with a 3 bus (A,B,C) master section instead of the 4000 "Quad Bus". It's pretty cool, a few difference in the master section....and the one here is modded out with E series EQs...which sound awesome for lots of stuff....

Photobucket

The coolest mod though is at the end of the desk...

Photobucket

....stereo channels! Kinda cool for a one fader EFX return..and his a sweet stereo spread pot instead of left right...


There was a decent rack selections too....sorry for the weak sauce pic though..

Photobucket

....still not up on my high rez pic game. And for all the readers that aren't teched out nerds...



...I been up in here trying to get a mothafucking scholarship!

2 comments:

T February 7, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

I've only seen the SSL 6000 once its a beast, stereo channels are cool. That last photo is sauce lol if you carrying around a D90 people gonna expect alot

Miles Walker February 10, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

hateration all over the place on my pic steez...I can't front...I know they are garbage... ESPECIALLY next to the D90 tip...but what can I do? I spent my last grip on another killer compressor...my priorities are fucked. What can I say? Ha! Thanks for peeping the blog though....I'm happy peeps get to check up on J and I's antics. Holler

Back to TOP